Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- High density lipoprotein as a protective factor against coronary heart disease.Am J Med. 1977; 62: 707-714
- High-density lipoprotein cholesterol and cardiovascular disease.Circulation. 1989; 79: 8-15
- Lipid alterations and decline in the incidence of coronary heart disease in the Helsinki Heart Study.Jama. 1988; 260: 641-651
- Primary prevention of acute coronary events with lovastatin in men and women with average cholesterol levels.Jama. 1998; 279: 1615-1622
- Distribution of lipids in 8,500 men with coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 1995; 75: 1196-1201
Rubins HB. High density lipoprotein and coronary heart disease: lessons from recent intervention trials. Prev Cardiol 2000;3:33–39.
Rubins HB, Robins S, Collins D, Fye CL, Anderson JW, Elam MB, Faas FH, Linares E, Schaefer EJ, Schectman G, Wilt TJ, Wittes J, for the Veterans Affairs High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Intervention Trial Study Group. Gemfibrozil for the secondary prevention of coronary heart disease in men with low levels of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol. N Engl J Med 1999;341:410–418.
- The Veterans Affairs High-Density Lipoprotein Intervention Trial.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 78: 572-575