Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Defibrillation of 100 kg calves with asymmetrical, bidirectional rectangular pulses.Cardiovasc Res. 1984; 18: 419-426
- Transthoracic defibrillation in the 100 kg calf with symmetrical one-cycle bidirectional rectangular wave stimuli.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 1983; 30: 415-422
- Comparison of effectiveness of relay-switched, one-cycle quasisinusoidal waveform with critically damped sinusoid waveform in transthoracic defibrillation of 100-kilogram calves.Med Instrumentation. 1988; 22: 281-285
- Transthoracic defibrillation of 100 kg calves with bidirectional truncated exponential shocks.Trans Am Soc Artif Intern Org. 1984; 30: 520-525
- Comparison of monophasic with single and dual capacitor biphasic waveforms for nonthoracotomy canine internal defibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1989; 14: 242-245
- Improved internal defibrillation efficacy with a biphasic waveform.Am Heart J. 1989; 117: 358-364
- Superiority of biphasic shocks in the defibrillation of dogs by epicardial patches and catheter electrodes.Am Heart J. 1989; 118: 288-291
- Strength-duration and probability of success curves for defibrillation with biphasic waveforms.Circulation. 1990; 82: 2128-2141
- Comparison of the internal defibrillation thresholds for monophasic and double and single capacitor biphasic waveforms.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1989; 14: 1343-1349
- Comparison of biphasic and monophasic shocks for defibrillation using a nonthoracotomy system.Am J Cardiol. 1993; 71: 197-202
- Improved low energy defibrillation efficacy in man with the use of a biphasic truncated exponential waveform.Am Heart J. 1989; 117: 122-127
- A prospective randomized evaluation of biphasic versus monophasic waveform pulses on defibrillation efficacy in humans.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1989; 14: 728-733
- Restoration of heart rhythm during fibrillation by a condenser discharge.Am Rev Soviet Med. 1947; 4: 252-256
- Criteria of efficiency and safety of the defibrillating impulse.Resuscitation. 1980; 8: 53-67
- NASPE Policy Statement: the minimally appropriate electrophysiologic study for the initial assessment of patients with documented sustained monomorphic ventricular tachycardia.PACE. 1985; 8: 918-922
- Ventricular tachycardia rate and morphology determine energy and current requirements for transthoracic cardioversion.Circulation. 1992; 85: 158-163
- Ventricular defibrillation— a comparative trial using 175-J and 320-J shocks.N Engl J Med. 1982; 307: 1101-1106
- Influence of time and therapy on ventricular defibrillation in dogs.Crit Care Med. 1980; 8: 157-163
This study was supported in part by a grant from the Physio-Control Corporation, Redmond, Washington.