Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiac syndrome X.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1995; 25: 807-814
- Chest pain with normal coronary arteries.in: Kaski J.C. Chest Pain with Normal Coronary Angiograms Pathogenesis, Diagnosis and Management. Kluwer Academic, Massachusetts1999: 13-32
- Syndrome X.in: Kaski J.C. Angina Pectoris with Normal Coronary Arteries Syndrome X. Kluwer Academic, Massachusetts1994: 1-18
- Maharishi Ayur-Veda.Complement Med Int. 1996; 3: 21-28
- Assessment of quality of life in patients with chest pain and normal coronary arteriogram (syndrome X) using a specific questionnaire.Clin Cardiol. 1999; 22: 283-290
- Pathophysiological dilemma of syndrome X.Circulation. 1992; 85: 883-892
- The transcendental meditation technique and acute experimental pain.Psychosom Med. 1981; 43: 157-164
- Usefulness of the transcendental meditation program in the treatment of patients with coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 77: 867-870
- A randomized controlled trial of stress reduction for hypertension in older African Americans.Hypertension. 1995; 26: 820-827
- Systolic blood pressure and long-term practice of the transcendental meditation and TM-Sidhi program.Psychosom Med. 1983; 45: 41-46
- Transcendental meditation, mindfulness, and longevity.J Soc Behav Pers. 1989; 57: 950-964
- Physiological differences between transcendental meditation and rest.American Psychologist. 1987; 42: 879-881
- Beta-adrenergic receptor sensitivity in subjects practicing transcendental meditation.J Psychosom Res. 1990; 34: 29-33
- Differential effects of relaxation techniques on trait anxiety.J Clin Psychol. 1989; 45: 957-974
- Transcendental meditation, self actualization and psychological health.J Soc Behav Pers. 1991; 6: 189-247
☆This study was supported in part by The Mason Medical Moores Rowland Foundation, Brighton, United Kingdom.