Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Conversion efficacy and safety of repeated doses of ibutilide in patients with atrial flutter and atrial fibrillation.Am Heart J. 1998; 136: 632-642
- Efficacy and safety of repeated intravenous doses of ibutilide for rapid conversion of atrial flutter or fibrillation.Circulation. 1996; 94: 1613-1621
- Efficacy of intravenous ibutilide for rapid termination of atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1996; 28: 130-136
- Comparative efficacy of intravenous ibutilide versus procainamide for enhancing termination of atrial flutter by atrial overdrive pacing.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 77: 960-966
- Efficacy and safety of intravenous ibutilide in the treatment of atrial flutter and atrial fibrillation following valvular or coronary artery bypass surgery.PACE. 1997; 20 (abstr): 1059
- Cellular mechanism of action of cardiac glycosides.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1985; 5: 10A-15A
- Cellular electrophysiology of digitalis toxicity.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1985; 5: 22A-34A
- Ibutilide, a new compound with potent class III antiarrhythmic activity, activates a slow inward Na+ current in guinea pig ventricular cells.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1992; 262: 99-108
- Ibutilide, a methanesulfonanilide antiarrhythmic, is a potent blocker of the rapidly activating delayed rectifier K+ current (IKr) in AT-1 cells. Concentration-, time-, voltage-, and use-dependent effects.Circulation. 1995; 91: 1799-1806