Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Epidemiology of coronary heart disease in the elderly.in: Tresch D.D. Aronow W.S. Cardiovascular Disease in the Elderly Patient. 2nd ed. Marcel Dekker, New York1999: 139-164
- Risk factors for new coronary events in a large cohort of very elderly patients with and without coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 77: 864-866
- Why is diabetes mellitus a stronger risk factor for fatal ischemic heart disease in women than in men? The Rancho Bernardo Study.JAMA. 1991; 265: 627-631
- Diabetes mellitus and vascular disease.in: Aronow W.S. Stemmer E.A. Wilson S.E. Vascular Disease in the Elderly. Futura, Armonk1997: 199-220
- Classification and diagnosis of diabetes mellitus and other categories of glucose intolerance.Diabetes. 1979; 28: 1039-1057
- Report of the expert committee on the diagnosis and classification of diabetes mellitus.Diabetes Care. 1997; 20: 1183-1197
- Prevalence of presenting symptoms of recognized acute myocardial infarction and of unrecognized healed myocardial infarction in elderly patients.Am J Cardiol. 1987; 60: 1182
- Sudden cardiac death.Am J Cardiol. 1986; 57: 1410-1413