Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effects of dual-chamber pacing in hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.Lancet. 1992; 339: 1318-1323
- Impact of dual-chamber pacing in patients with obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with symptoms refractory to verapamil and beta-adrenergic-blocker therapy.Circulation. 1992; 85: 2149-2161
- Long-term results of dual chamber (DDD) pacing in obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Evidence of progressive symptomatic and hemodynamic improvement and reduction of left ventricular hypertrophy.Circulation. 1994; 90: 2731-2742
- DDD pacing in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Heart. 1996; 75: 44-49
- Long-term effects of dual chamber pacing in patients with hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy without outflow obstruction at rest.Eur Heart J. 1997; 18: 636-642
- Pacing in hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy (PIC). A randomised crossover study.Eur Heart J. 1997; 18: 1249-1256
- Quality of life in patients treated with atrioventricular synchronous pacing compared to rate modulated ventricular pacing.PACE. 1992; 15: 1467-1476
- Positive effects of increased nurse support for male patients after acute myocardial infarction.Qual Life Res. 1993; 2: 121-127
Epidemiology of cardiovascular diseases methodology. American Heart Association, National Heart Institute, supplement to Am J Publ Health and The Nation’s Health. 1960;30:10.
- Occupation, education and coronary heart disease. Risk is influenced more by education and background than by occupational experiences, in the Bell system.Science. 1968; 161: 238-246
- Cardiovascular Survey Methods. 56. WHO, Geneva1986: 1-188
- Social isolation and mortality in ischemic heart disease. A 10 year follow-up study of 150 middle aged men.Acta Med Scand. 1988; 224: 205-215
- The powerful placebo.JAMA. 1955; 159: 1602-1606
- Comparison of internal mammary artery ligation and sham operation for angina pectoris.Am J Cardiol. 1960; 5: 483-486
- Arthroscopic treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee.Am J Sports Med. 1996; 24: 28-34
- The lumbar disc herniation. A computer aided analysis of 2504 operations.Acta Orthoped Scand. 1972; 142: 1-95
- The power of nonspecific effects in healing.Clin Psychol Rev. 1993; 13: 375-391
- The importance of placebo effects in pain treatment and research.JAMA. 1994; 271: 1609-1614
- Influence of atrioventricular junction radiofrequency ablation in patients with chronic atrial fibrillation and flutter on quality of life and cardiac performance.Am J Cardiol. 1994; 74: 242-246
- Dual-chamber pacing for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 29: 435-441
- Placebo effects in the pharmacological treatment of uncomplicated benign prostatic hyperplasia.Scand J Urol Nephrol. 1996; 30: 373-377
- A multidisciplinary intervention to prevent the readmission of elderly patients with congestive heart failure.N Engl J Med. 1995; 33: 1190-1195
☆This study was supported by grants from the Swedish Heart and Lung Foundation, The Swedish Society of Medicine, The Swedish Medical Research Council (grant no. B96-19X-11626-01), the Foundation of Claes Groschinsky, Stockholm, Sweden; The Swiss National Foundation for Scientific Research (grant no. 32-37275.93), Geneva, Switzerland; and Bakken Research Center, Medtronic, Maastricht, The Netherlands.