Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A strategy to arrest and reverse coronary artery disease.J Fam Pract. 1995; 41: 560-568
- Can lifestyle changes reverse coronary atherosclerosis? The Lifestyle Heart Trial.Lancet. 1990; 336: 129-133
- Myocardial perfusion and regression of coronary artery disease in patients on a regimen of intensive physical exercise and low fat diet.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 19: 34-42
- What benefit can be derived from treating normocholesterolemic patients with coronary artery disease?.Am J Cardiol. 1995; 76: 93C-97C
- Regression of coronary atherosclerosis during treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia with combined drug regimens.JAMA. 1990; 264: 3007-3012
- Beneficial effects of combined colestipol-niacin therapy on coronary atherosclerosis and coronary venous bypass grafts.JAMA. 1987; 257: 3233-3240
- Effect of partial ileal bypass surgery on mortality and morbidity from coronary heart disease in patients with hypercholesterolemia.N Engl J Med. 1990; 323: 946-955
- Short-term cholesterol lowering decreases size and severity of perfusion abnormalities by positron emission tomography after dipyridamole in patients with coronary artery disease.Circulation. 1994; 89: 1530-1538
American Heart Association. Heart and Stroke Facts. 1995 Statistical Supplement. Dallas: American Heart Association, 1994.
- Changes in myocardial perfusion abnormalities by positron emission tomography after long-term intense risk factor modification.JAMA. 1995; 274: 894-901
- Long-term vein graft patency.Curr Opin Cardiol. 1994; 9: 685-691
- Restenosis after coronary angioplasty.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1991; 18: 647-656
- Ten year follow up of survival and myocardial infarction in the randomized Coronary Artery Surgical Study.Circulation. 1990; 82: 1629-1646
- Twelve-year follow-up of survival in the randomized European Coronary Surgery Study.N Engl J Med. 1998; 319: 332-337
- Effect of coronary bypass surgery on survival patterns in subsets of patients with left main coronary artery disease.Am J Cardiol. 1981; 48: 765-777
- Eleven-year survival in the Veterans Administration randomized trial of coronary bypass surgery for stable angina.N Engl J Med. 1984; 311: 1333-1339
- The pathogenesis of coronary artery disease and the acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 1992; 326: 242-318
- Clinical debate.N Engl J Med. 1997; 337: 562-563
- Eat More, Weigh Less. Harper Collins Publishers, New York1993
- Preventive Medicine for Our Ailing Health Care System.JAMA. 1993; 269: 616-618