Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Beneficial effect of carotid endarterectomy in symptomatic patients with high-grade carotid stenosis.N Engl J Med. 1991; 325: 445-453
- Endarterectomy for asymptomatic carotid artery stenosis.JAMA. 1995; 273: 1421-1428
- Carotid artery stenosis.Radiology. 1996; 201: 627-636
- Cervical carotid artery stenosis.J Cardiovasc Surg. 1996; 37: 73-75
- Stenting in the carotid artery.J Endovasc Surg. 1996; 3: 42-62
- Elective stenting of the extracranial carotid arteries.Circulation. 1997; 95: 376-381
- Combined percutaneous carotid stenting and coronary angioplasty during acute ischemic neurologic and coronary syndromes.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 77: 1109-1112
- Procedural results and early clinical outcomes after carotid stent-supported angioplasty in high-risk patients (abstr).J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 29: 362A
- Stent supported carotid angioplasty (SSCA) in patients with symptomatic coronary artery disease (abstr).Circulation. 1997; 96: I-284
- Pathophysiology of carotid sinus hypersensitivity in elderly patients.Lancet. 1995; 346: 950-952
- A simplified neck suction device for activation of carotid baroreceptors.J Lab Clin Med. 1975; 85: 167-173
- Bradycardia following carotid endarterectomy.Am Surg. 1993; 59: 578-581
- Hemodynamic instability after carotid endarterectomy.Neurosurgery. 1997; 41: 35-43
- Hypotension and hypertension as consequences of baroreceptor dysfunction following carotid endarterectomy.Surgery. 1979; 85: 633-637
- Prevention of neurologic complications of carotid endarterectomy.Arch Surg. 1982; 117: 551-555
- Factors in the mortality and morbidity associated with surgical treatment of cerebrovascular insufficiency.Circulation. 1969; 39: I-269-I-274
- Myocardial infarction following carotid endarterectomy.Surgery. 1979; 85: 249-252
- Percutaneous angioplasty of atherosclerotic and postsurgical stenosis of carotid arteries.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1987; 8: 495-500
- Feasibility of percutaneous transluminal angioplasty for carotid artery stenosis.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1990; 53: 238-243
☆This study was supported by the National Research Service Award 2T32HL07101-21A from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland.