Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiation exposure and efficacy of exposure-reduction techniques during cardiac catheterization in children.AJR. 1994; 162: 173-177
- Reduction of radiation exposure while maintaining high-quality fluoroscopic images during interventional cardiology using novel x-ray tube technology with extra beam filtering.Circulation. 1994; 89: 2710-2714
- Radiation exposure of pediatric patients and physicians during cardiac catheterization and balloon pulmonary valvuloplasty.Am J Cardiol. 1991; 68: 221-225
- Radiation exposure during radiofrequency catheter ablation of accessory atrioventricular connections.Circulation. 1991; 84: 2376-2382
- Increased chromosome damage in pediatric heart catheterization patients after diagnostic fluoroscopy and cineangiography.Environ Mutagen. 1987; 10: 387-395
- An historical cohort study of cardiac catheterization during childhood and the risk of cancer.Int J Epidemiol. 1993; 22: 584-591