Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Electrodes for transchest and ICD defibrilliation and multifunctional electrodes.in: Defibrillation of the Heart ICDs, AEDs, and Manual. Mosby, St. Louis, Missouri1994: 82-102
- Temperature and current density distributions at electrosurgical dispersive electrode sites.in: Proceedings of the 7th New England Bioengineering Conference, Troy, NY1979: 373-376
- Third degree burns from the use of an external cardiac pacing device.Crit Care Med. 1990; 18: 572-573
- Clinical defibrillation: Optimal transthoracic and openchest techniques.in: Defibrillation of the Heart, ICD's, AED's and Manual. Mosby, St. Louis, Missouri1994: 133-160
- The specific resistance of biological material — a compendium of data for the biomedical engineer and physiologist.Med Biol Eng. 1967; 5: 271-293
- Electrical safety.in: Webster JG Medical Instrumentation Applications and Design. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston1978: 667-707
- Manual of Emergency Medicine Diagnosis and Treatment. Little, Brown and Co., Boston1990 (chap. 46)
This study was supported in part by National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute grants #HL07122 (LPC) and RO1 HL43098 (REK), and in part by a grant from the Hewlett-Packard Corporation, McMinniville, Oregon.