Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Demonstration of dual A-V nodal pathway in patients with paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 1973; 48: 549-555
- An unusual variety of atrioventricular nodal reentry due to retrograde dual atrioventricular nodal pathways.Circulation. 1977; 56: 50-59
- Initiation of two distinct forms of atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia during programmed ventricular stimulation in man.Am J Cardiol. 1978; 42: 404-415
- Atrioventricular block in the atypical form of junctional reciprocating tachycardia: evidence supporting the atrioventricular node as the site of reentry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1990; 15: 385-392
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation of atypical atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1993; 4: 526-532
- Radiofrequency ablation therapy in atypical or multiple atrioventricular node reentry tachycardias.Am Heart J. 1994; 128: 742-758
- Selective radiofrequency catheter ablation of fast and slow pathways in 100 patients with atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia.Am Heart J. 1993; 125: 1-10
- Recurrent tachycardia after selective ablation of slow pathway in patients with atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia.Am J Cardiol. 1995; 76: 131-137
- Electrophysiologic characteristics and radiofrequency catheter ablation in patients with multiple atrioventricular nodal reentry tachycardias.Am J Cardiol. 1996; 77: 52-58
Yu WC, Chen SA, Chiang CE, Tai CT, Lee SH, Chiou CW, U KC, Wen ZC, Chen YZ, Huang JL, Chang MS. Effects of isoproterenol in facilitating atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia. Am J Cardiol 78:1299–1302.
- Invasive electrophysiologic evaluation of patients with supraventricular tachycardia.Cardiol Clin. 1990; 8: 465-477
- Sequence of retrograde atrial activation in patients with dual atrioventricular nodal pathways.Circulation. 1981; : 1059-1067
- Treatment of supraventricular tachycardia due to atrioventricular nodal reentry by radiofrequency ablation of slow-pathway conduction.N Engl J Med. 1992; 327: 313-318
- Patients with two types of atrioventricular junctional (AV nodal) reentrant tachycardia: evidence that a common pathway of nodal tissue is not present above the reentrant circuit.Circulation. 1991; 83: 1232-1246
- Three forms of atrioventricular nodal (junctional) reentrant tachycardia: differential diagnosis, electrophysiological characteristics, and implications for anatomy of the reentrant circuit.in: Zipes DP Jalife J Cardiac Electrophysiology: From Cell to Bedside. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1995: 620-637
This study was supported in part by grants NSC-85-2331-B075-071, 85-2331-B010-047, and 85-2331-B-010-048 from the National Science Council, Taipei, Taiwan, Republic of China.