Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lidocaine in the prevention of sudden death in the pre-hospital phase of acute infarction: a double-blind study.N Engl J Med. 1974; 291: 1327-1331
- Intramuscular lidocaine for prevention of lethal arrhythmias in the prehospitalization phase of acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1985; 313: 1105-1110
- Feasibility of self-administration of lidocaine and atropine in the prehospital phase of acute myocardial infarction.Neth J Med. 1973; 16: 178-188
- Use of lignocaine and atropine autoinjection for patients at high risk of sudden death and reinfarction after myocardial infarction.Med J Aust. 1981; 1: 349-351
- Transtelephonic ECG monitoring in myocardial ischemia and infarction.Clin Circ. 1988; 18: 43-57
- The impact of “SHAHAL” (a new cardiac emergency service) on subscribers' appeal for medical assistance: characteristics and distribution of calls.Eur Heart J. 1995; 16: 129-133
- The effect of early prehospital transtelephonic coronary intervention on morbidity and mortality: experience with 284 postmyocardial infarction patients in a pilot program.Am Heart J. 1984; 107: 1153-1160
- Comparison between effectiveness of intramuscular and intravenous lidocaine on ventricular arrhythmias complicating acute myocardial infarction.Br Heart J. 1973; 35: 1124-1131
*Shahal is a facility that provides emergency cardiac services in TelAviv and Haifa, Israel.