Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Beta blockade during and after myocardial infarction: an overview of the randomized trials.Progr Cardiovasc Dis. 1985; 27: 335-371
- Subgroup findings form randomized trials in post infarction patieints.Eur Heart J. 1988; 9: 8-16
- Six year follow-up of the Norwegian Multicenter Study on Timolol after acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1985; 313: 1055-1058
- A longterm prevention study with oxprenolol in coronary heart disease.N Engl J Med. 1982; 307: 1293-1301
- Secondary prevention after high risk acute myocardial infarction with low-dose acebutolol.Am J Cardiol. 1990; 66: 251-260
- Efficacy of acebutolol after acute myocardial infarction (The APSI trial).Am J Cardiol. 1990; 66: 24C-31C
- European Infarction Study (EIS): a secondary prevention study with slow release oxprenolol after myocardial infarction: morbidity and mortality.Eur Heart J. 1984; 5: 189-202
The study was supported by a grant from SPECIA Pharmaceuticals, Paris, France.