Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Congenital heart disease in 56,109 births.Circulation. 1971; 43: 323-332
- Pulmonary stenosis with normal aortic root.in: Keith JD Rowe RD Vlad P Heart Disease in Infancy and Childhood. 3rd ed. Macmillan, New York1978: 761-788
- Simple pulmonary stenosis: pulmonary stenosis with closed ventricular septum.Br Heart J. 1954; 16: 273-299
- Indirect assessment of severity in pulmonary stenosis.Circulation. 1977; 56: I-14-I-20
- The natural history of pulmonary valvular stenosis: serial cardiac catheterizations in 21 children.Am J Cardiol. 1965; 16: 654-664
- The natural history of isolated pulmonary stenosis.Br Heart J. 1965; 27: 151-160
- Regression of valvular pulmonary stenosis.Br Heart J. 1970; 32: 779-782
- The natural history of pulmonary stenosis: long-term follow-up with serial heart catheterizations.Cardiology. 1973; 58: 193-202
- Serial studies of pulmonary stenosis in infancy and childhood.Br Heart J. 1975; 37: 808-818
- The natural history of uncomplicated valvular pulmonic stenosis.Am Heart J. 1975; 90: 317-321
- Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1985: 97-292 Doppler Ultrasound in Cardiology. Physical Principles and Clinical Applications.
- Normal intracardiac and great vessel Doppler flow velocities in infants and children.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1984; 4: 343-350
- Accurcombined two-dimensional echocardiography and continuous wave Doppler recordings in the estimation of pressure gradient in right ventricular outlet obstruction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1984; 3: 1013-1018
- Noninvasive prediction of transvalvular pressure gradient in patients with pulmonary stenosis by quantitative two-dimensional echocardiographic Doppler studies.Circulation. 1983; 67: 866-871
- Clinical course in pulmonary stenosis.Circulation. 1977; 56: I-38-I-47
- Second natural history study of congenital heart defects: results of treatment of patients with pulmonary valvar stenosis.Circulation. 1993; 87: I-28-I-37
- Postnatal changes in cardiac output and haemorrheology in normal neonates born at full term.Arch Dis Child. 1991; 66: 391-394
- Pulmonary arterial pressure changes in human newborn infants from birth to 3 days of age.J Pediatr. 1964; 65: 327-333
- The narrow infundibulum in pulmonary valvular stenosis.Circulation. 1963; 28: 182-186
- Guidelines for evaluation and management of common congenital cardiac problems in infants, children, and adolescents. A statement for healthcare professionals from the Committee on Congenital Cardiac Defects of the Council on Cardiovascular Disease in the Young, American Heart Association.Circulation. 1994; 90: 2180-2188