Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Exercise electrocardiography—current state of the art.in: Schlant R Hurst J Advances in Electrocardiography. Grune & Stratton, New York1976: 265-304
- A comparative analysis of four protocols for maximal treadmill stress testing.Am Heart J. 1976; 92: 39-46
- Stress testing methodology.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 1976; 19: 37-49
- An experimental study of physical fitness of Air Force personnel.US Armed Forces Med J. 1959; 10: 675-688
Wolthuis R, Froelicher VF, Fischer J, et al: The response of healthy men to treadmill exercise. Circulation, in press
- Evaluation of a new low resistance breathing valve.J Appl Physiol. 1974; 37: 410-411
2The research reported in this paper was conducted by the personnel of the Clinical Sciences Division, U. S. Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine, Aerospace Medical Division, Air Force Systems Command, U. S. Air Force, Brooks Air Force Base, Texas.