Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Catheter technique for recording His bundle activity in man.Circulation. 1969; 39: 13-18
- Studies in rheumatic heart disease. An analysis of 119 hearts with special reference to the relationships of auricular fibrillation to mitral valvular deformity and certain rheumatic tissue changes.Amer Heart J. 1934; 10: 67-78
- The course of rheumatic heart disease in adults. The influence of auricular fibrillation on the course of rheumatic heart disease.Amer Heart J. 1935; 10: 630-642
- Auricular fibrillation in rheumatic heart disease.Quart J Med. 1954; 23: 454
- Electromechanical correlation of left atrial function after cardioversion.Brit Heart J. 1971; 33: 226-232
- Atrial function following cardioversion.Amer Heart J. 1967; 74: 729-730