Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dopamine in the treatment of hypotension and shock.New Eng J Med. 1966; 275: 1389-1398
- A hemodynamic comparison of dopamine and isoproterenol in patients in shock.Circulation. 1969; 39: 361-378
- Acute hemodynamic effects of dopamine in patients with shock.Circulation. 1971; 44: 163-173
- Intravenous dopamine in the treatment of myocardial dysfunction after open-heart surgery.Amer Heart J. 1972; 83: 743-748
- Catheterization of the heart in man with use of a flow directed balloon-tipped catheter.New Eng J Med. 1970; 283: 447-451
- Dopamine in man: cardiorenal hemodynamics in normotensive patients with heart disease.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1972; 183: 256-263
- Hemodynamic effects of 3-hydroxytyramine (dopamine) in experimentally induced shock.Amer J Cardiol. 1969; 23: 217-223
- Studies in clinical shock and hypotension. VII. Renal hemodynamics before and during treatment.Circulation. 1970; 42: 839-851
- The effects of dopamine on depressed myocardial function following coronary embolization in the closed-chest dog.Amer Heart J. 1972; 84: 208-214
- Attenuation of dopamine renal and mesenteric vasodilation by haloperidol: evidence for a specific receptor.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1969; 168: 303-309
- Coronary vasodilatation produced by dopamine after adrenergic blockade.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1971; 176: 320-327
- Effect of dopamine on coronary vascular resistance and myocardial function.Cardiovasc Res. 1971; 5: 161-168
- Cardiovascular and renal actions of dopamine: potential clinical applications.Pharmacol Rev. 1972; 24: 1-29
- Hemodynamic response to dopamine in experimental myocardial infarction.Amer J Physiol. 1969; 217: 1716-1720
- Physiologic principles in the application of circulatory assist for the failing heart.Amer J Cardiol. 1970; 26: 595-602
*This study was supported by U.S. Public Health Service MIRU Contract PH43-68 NHLI-1322.