Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- “Blue-grey syndrome”–a rare adverse effect of amiodarone.Cor Vasa. 2018; 60: e638-e644
- Amiodarone induced “Blue man syndrome”; an unusual presentation.Heart Lung. 2020; 49: 202-203
- Dose-dependent appearance and disappearance of amiodarone-induced skin pigmentation.Clin Cardiol. 1996; 19: 592-594