- Stilianakis N.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pollution and the heart.N Engl J Med. 2021; 385: 1881-1892
- Susceptibility and vulnerability to health effects of air pollution: the case of nitrogen dioxide.Joint Research Centre, European Commission. 2015 (Available at:)Accessed on September 20, 2022)
- Environmental justice in the 21st century: race still matters.Phylon. 2001; 49: 151-171
US EPA, Ejscreen O. Environmental justice screening and mapping tool. Available at: XXX. Accessed on February 20, 2022.
- Historical neighborhood redlining and contemporary cardiometabolic risk.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2022; 80: 171-175
This work was partly funded by the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities, Bethesda, Maryland, award number P50MD017351.