Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Impact of known or new-onset atrial fibrillation on 2-year cardiovascular event rate in patients with acute coronary syndromes: results from the prospective EPICOR Registry.Eur Heart J Acute Cardiovasc Care. 2019; : 121-129
- Antithrombotic therapy in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: should we change our practice after the PIONEER AF-PCI and RE-DUAL PCI trials?.Clin Res Cardiol. 2018; 107: 533-538
- 2016 ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with EACTS.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 2893-2962
- A randomized comparison of antiplatelet and anticoagulant therapy after the placement of coronary-artery stents.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 1084-1089
- Management of antithrombotic therapy in atrial fibrillation patients presenting with acute coronary syndrome and/or undergoing percutaneous coronary or valve interventions: a joint consensus document of the European Society of Cardiology Working Group on Thrombosis, European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA), European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI) and European Association of Acute Cardiac Care (ACCA) endor sed by the Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) and Asia-Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (APHRS).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 3155-3179
- Use of clopidogrel with or without aspirin in patients taking oral anticoagulant therapy and undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: an open-label, randomised, controlled trial.Lancet. 2013; 38: 1107-1115
- Prevention of bleeding in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing PCI.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 2423-2434
- RE-DUAL PCI Steering Committee and Investigators. Dual antithrombotic therapy with dabigatran after PCI in atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 1513-1524
- Antithrombotic therapy after acute coronary syndrome or PCI in atrial fibrillation.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1509-1524
- Edoxaban-based versus vitamin K antagonist-based antithrombotic regimen after successful coronary stenting in patients with atrial fibrillation (ENTRUST-AF PCI): a randomised, open-label, phase 3b trial.Lancet. 2019; 394: 1335-1343
- 2020 ESC Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 1289-1367
Zeymer U, Toelg R, Wienbergen H, Hobbach HP, Cuneo A, Bekeredjian R, Ritter O, Hailer B, Hertting K, Hennersdorf M, Scholtz W, Lanzer P, Mudra H, Schwefer M, Schwimmbeck PL, Liebetrau C, Thiele H, Claas C, Riemer T, Zahn R. Current status of antithrombotic therapy and in-hospital outcomes in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention in Germany [published online March 3, 2022]. Herz doi: 10.1007/s00059-022-05099-6.
- Academic Research Consortium. Clinical end points in coronary stent trials: a case for standardized definitions.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2344-2351
- Fourth universal definition of myocardial infarction (2018).Eur Heart J. 2019; 40: 237-269
- Subcommittee on Control of Anticoagulation of the Scientific and Standardization Committee of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis. Definition of major bleeding in clinical investigations of antihemostatic medicinal products in non-surgical patients.J Thromb Haemost. 2005; 3: 692-694
- Standardized bleeding definitions for cardiovascular clinical trials: a consensus report from the Bleeding Academic Research Consortium.Circulation. 2011; 123: 2736-2747
- 2017 ESC focused update on dual antiplatelet therapy in coronary artery disease developed in collaboration with EACTS: The Task Force for dual antiplatelet therapy in coronary artery disease of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and of the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 213-260
- 2019 ESC/EACTS Guidelines on myocardial revascularization.Eur Heart J. 2018; 40: 87-165
- Stent thrombosis in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing coronary stenting in the AUGUSTUS trial.Circulation. 2020; 141: 781-783
- Meta-Analysis Comparing Potent Oral P2Y12 Inhibitors versus clopidogrel in Patients with atrial fibrillation Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.Am J Cardiovasc Drugs. 2021; 21: 231-240
- Persistence with VKA treatment in newly treated atrial fibrillation patients: an analysis based on a large sample of 38,076 German patients.Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 2017; 73: 1437-1447
- Persistence with dabigatran therapy at 2 years in patients with atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 1573-1583
- Persistence on apixaban in atrial fibrillation patients: a retrospective multicentre study.J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown). 2019; 20: 66-73
- Safety and efficacy evaluation of antithrombotic therapy with rivaroxaban and clopidogrel after PCI in Chinese patients.Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2022; 2810760296221074681
Funding: This study was supported by an unrestricted grant of Bayer, Germany.