Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- ESC/EACTS Scientific Document Group. 2021 ESC/EACTS Guidelines for the management of valvular heart disease.Eur Heart J. 2022; 43: 561-632
- Impact of early hospital discharge on clinical outcomes after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2021; 98: E282-E290
- Trends in early discharge and associated costs after transcatheter aortic valve replacement: A national perspective.Innovations (Phila). 2021; 16: 373-378
- Vancouver transcatheter aortic valve replacement clinical pathway: minimalist approach, standardized care, and discharge criteria to reduce length of stay.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2016; 9: 312-321
- Valve Academic Research Consortium 3: Updated endpoint definitions for aortic valve clinical research.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2021; 77: 2717-2746
- An introduction to propensity score methods for reducing the effects of confounding in observational studies.Multivariate Behav Res. 2011; 46: 399-424
- Optimising patient discharge management after transfemoral transcatheter aortic valve implantation: the multicentre European FAST-TAVI trial.EuroIntervention. 2019; 15: 147-154
- General versus local anesthesia with conscious sedation in transcatheter aortic valve implantation: the randomized SOLVE-TAVI trial.Circulation. 2020; 142: 1437-1447
- A pathway to earlier discharge following TAVI: assessment of safety and resource utilization.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 87: 134-142
- Development of the minimalist approach for transcatheter aortic valve replacement at a Veterans Affairs Medical Center.J Invasive Cardiol. 2021; 33: E108-E114
- Improved costs and outcomes with conscious sedation vs general anesthesia in TAVR patients: time to wake up?.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0173777
- Comparison of local versus general anesthesia in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement: a meta-analysis.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2018; 91: 330-342
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding: The study was funded by Medtronic.