Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Non-paroxysmal junctional tachycardia with type I exit block.Heart. 2002; 88: 288
- Wenckebach periods in the bundle branches.Circulation. 1969; 40: 79-86
- Some examples of Wenckebach periodicity in cardiac tissues, with an appraisal of mechanisms.in: Rosenbaum MB Elizari MV Frontiers of Cardiac Electrophysiology. Developments in Cardiovascular Medicine. 19. Springer, Dordrecht1983: 357-375
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof