Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Women and cardiology: the value of diversity.Heart Lung Circ. 2021; 30: 3-5
- Women in medicine: addressing the gender gap in interventional cardiology.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 72: 2663-2667
- Women in interventional cardiology: update in percutaneous coronary intervention practice patterns and outcomes of female operators from the National Cardiovascular Data Registry®.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 87: 663-668
Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. National Health Workforce Dataset. Available at: https://hwd.health.gov.au/datatool/. Accessed on November 01, 2021.
Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI). Supply, Distribution and Migration of Physicians in Canada 2017. Available at: https://secure.cihi.ca/estore/productSeries.htm?pc=PCC34. Accessed on November 01, 2021.
Walton M, Rourke J, Bowmer I, Kearney R, Buske L. Canadian Post-MD Education Registry Annual Census. CAPER RCEP. Available at: https://caper.ca/sites/default/files/pdf/annual-census/2020-21-CAPER_Census_EN.pdf?. Accessed on November 01, 2021.
Royal College of Physicians. Focus on physicians. Census of consultant physicians and higher speciality trainees in the UK, 2016-17. Available at: https://www.rcplondon.ac.uk/projects/outputs/2016-17-census-uk-consultants-and-higher-specialty-trainees. Accessed on November 01, 2021.
NHS Digital. Monthly NHS Hospital & Community Health Service (HCHS) Workforce Statistics. Available at: https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-information/publications/statistical/monthly-nhs-hospital-and-community-health-service-hchs-workforce-statistics. Accessed on November 01, 2021.
Ludman PF. British Cardiovascular Intervention Society Audit. Vol. 2019; 2019.
Information Services Division (ISD) Scotland. Surgery and General Physicians Report. Available at: https://beta.isdscotland.org/. Accessed November 01, 2021.
Medical Council of New Zealand. The New Zealand medical workforce in 2020. Avaiable at: https://www.mcnz.org.nz/assets/Publications/Workforce-Survey/78253ef9cd/Workforce-Survey-Report-2020.pdf. Accessed on November 01, 2021.
Association of American Medical Colleges. 2020 Physician Specialty Data Report. Available at: https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/workforce/report/physician-specialty-data-report. Accessed on November 01, 2021.
- Gender disparities in gastroenterology fellowship director positions in the United States.Gastrointest Endosc. 2017; 86: 595-599
- American College of Cardiology Task Force on Diversity and Inclusion and American College of Cardiology Women in Cardiology Council. Career preferences and perceptions of cardiology among US internal medicine trainees: factors influencing cardiology career choice.JAMA Cardiol. 2018; 3: 682-691
- Women in procedural leadership roles in cardiology: the Women in Local Leadership (WILL) observational study.Heart Rhythm. 2022; 19: 623-629
- Women in cardiology: underwhelming rate of change.Circulation. 2019; 139: 1001-1002
- American College of Cardiology Women in Cardiology Leadership Council (ACC WIC), Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions Women in Innovations (SCAI WIN). Sex differences in the pursuit of interventional cardiology as a subspecialty among cardiovascular fellows-in-training.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12: 219-228
- How gender and race stereotypes impact the advancement of scholars in STEM : professors’ biased evaluations of physics and biology post-doctoral candidates.Sex Roles. 2020; 82: 127-141
- Sexism experienced by consultant cardiologists in the United Kingdom.Heart. 2021; 107: 895-901
- Motivations for and barriers to choosing an interventional cardiology career path: results from the EAPCI Women Committee worldwide survey.EuroIntervention. 2016; 12: 53-59
- Women not in cardiology: where are we going wrong? a survey of the perceptions and barriers to training.Br J Cardiol. 2020; 27: 30
- American College of Cardiology Women in Cardiology Leadership Council. Changes in the professional lives of cardiologists over 2 decades.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: 452-462
- Global prevalence and impact of hostility, discrimination, and harassment in the cardiology workplace.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2021; 77: 2398-2409
- Becoming a parent during cardiovascular training.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2022; 79: 2119-2126
- The implications of restrictive maternity leave in cardiology: a time to hold the levers.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2022; 79: 1088-1091
- EAPCI statement on radiation exposure and safety in catheterization laboratories for healthcare professionals during pregnancy: how barriers could be overcome; in collaboration with EHRA, EACVI, the ESC Regulatory Affairs and Women as One.EuroIntervention. 2022;
- Differences in management and outcomes for men and women with ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Med J Aust. 2018; 209: 118-123
- Comparison of late cardiac death and myocardial infarction rates in women vs men with ST-elevation myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2020; 128: 120-126
- Patient–physician gender concordance and increased mortality among female heart attack patients.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2018; 115: 8569-8574
- Comparison of hospital mortality and readmission rates for medicare patients treated by male vs female physicians.JAMA Intern Med. 2017; 177: 206-213
Canadian Association of Interventional Cardiology executive committee. Canadian Association of Interventional Cardiology 2021 census data. Dataset. Available at: www.caic-acci.org. Accessed on November 01, 2021.