Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dissecting aneurysm of coronary artery in a woman aged 42.British Med J. 1931; 1: 667
- Isolated coronary arterial dissection. A complication of cardiac operations.J Thorac Cardiovas Surg. 1974; 67: 148-151
- Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection: Current State of the Science: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2018; 137: e523-e557
- Natural history of spontaneous coronary artery dissection with spontaneous angiographic healing.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2019; 12: 518-527
- Updates in spontaneous coronary artery dissection.Curr Cardiol Rep. 2020; 22: 123-133