- •Cardiac fibromas should be on the differential for adult cardiac masses
- •Ventricular tachycardia is common
- •Combined imaging modalities are sensitive in diagnosis
- •Surveillance may be reasonable in asymptomatic adult patients
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiac fibroma: clinicopathologic correlates and surgical treatment.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1994; 108: 862-870
- Literature survey on epidemiology and pathology of cardiac fibroma.Eur J Med Res. 2012; 17: 5
- Surgical resection of ventricular cardiac fibromas: early and late results.Ann Thorac Surg. 2003; 76: 1929-1934
- Surgical results and pathological analysis of cardiac fibroma in the adolescent and the adult.J Card Surg. 2020; 35: 1912-1919
- Pathology, imaging, and treatment of cardiac tumours.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2017; 14: 536-549
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof