Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Physical fitness and risk for heart failure and coronary artery disease.Circ Heart Fail. 2013; 6: 627-634
- American Heart Association Advocacy Coordinating Committee; Council on Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology; Council on Cardiovascular Radiology and Intervention; Council on Clinical Cardiology; Council on Epidemiology and Prevention; Stroke Council. Forecasting the impact of heart failure in the United States: a policy statement from the American Heart Association.Circ Heart Fail. 2013; 6: 606-619
- Association between cardiorespiratory fitness and risk of heart failure: A meta-analysis.J Card Fail. 2019; 25: 537-544
- Rationale and design of the Henry Ford Exercise Testing Project (the FIT project).Clin Cardiol. 2014; 37: 456-461
- Heart failure-related hospitalization in the U.S., 1979 to 2004.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 428-434
- Heart failure–an epidemic of uncertain proportions.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 1442-1444
- American Heart Association Council on Epidemiology and Prevention Statistics Committee and Stroke Statistics Subcommittee. Heart disease and stroke Statistics-2021 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2021; 143: e254-e743
- Increasing cardiac rehabilitation participation from 20% to 70%: a road map from the million hearts cardiac rehabilitation collaborative.Mayo Clin Proc. 2017; 92: 234-242
- Tracking Cardiac rehabilitation utilization in medicare beneficiaries –2017 update.J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev. 2022; 42: 235-245
- Relationship between exercise workload during cardiac rehabilitation and outcomes in patients with coronary heart disease.Am J Cardiol. 2016; 117: 1236-1241
- Physical activity and cardiovascular health: lessons learned from epidemiological studies across age, gender, and race/ethnicity.Circulation. 2010; 122: 743-752
- Exercise training and the cardiovascular consequences of type 2 diabetes and hypertension: plausible mechanisms for improving cardiovascular health.JAMA. 2002; 288: 1622-1631
- The effects of exercise training on sympathetic neural activation in advanced heart failure: a randomized controlled trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 42: 854-860
- Physical activity, change in biomarkers of myocardial stress and injury, and subsequent heart failure risk in older adults.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 2539-2547
- Effect of exercise on coronary endothelial function in patients with coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 454-460
- Association of echocardiographic left ventricular mass with body size, blood pressure and physical activity (the Framingham Study).Am J Cardiol. 1990; 65: 371-376
- Enhanced left ventricular performance in endurance trained older men.Circulation. 1994; 89: 198-205
United States Department of Health and Human Services. Physical activity guidelines for Americans. 2nd edition. Available at:https://health.gov/sites/default/files/2019-09/Physical_Activity_Guidelines_2nd_edition.pdf. Accessed on 01 May 2022.