Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The association between post resuscitation hemoglobin level and survival with good neurological outcome following out of hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2016; 99: 7-12
- Relationship between the hemoglobin level at hospital arrival and post–cardiac arrest neurologic outcome.Am J Emerg Med. 2012; 30: 770-774
- The association between hemoglobin concentration and neurologic outcome after cardiac arrest.J Crit Care. 2016; 36: 218-222
- Change of hemoglobin levels in the early post-cardiac arrest phase is associated With outcome.Front Med (Lausanne). 2021; 8: 845
- Association between hemoglobin levels and clinical outcomes in adult patients after in-hospital cardiac arrest: a retrospective cohort study.Intern Emerg Med. 2016; 11: 727-736