Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical relevance of bilateral pleural effusion in patients with acute pulmonary embolism.Intern Med J. 2020; 50: 938-944
- Clinical relevance of pleural effusion in patients with pulmonary embolism.Respiration. 2017; 93: 271-278
- Pleural effusion as an indicator of short term mortality in acute pulmonary embolism.Tuberk Toraks. 2018; 66: 185-196
- Prognostic impact of pleural effusion in acute pulmonary embolism.Acta Radiol. 2017; 58: 816-824
- Prevalence and clinical significance of pleural effusion in patients with acute pulmonary embolism: a retrospective study.J Thorac Dis. 2021; 13: 541-551
- Pleural effusions as a predictive parameter for poor prognosis for patients with acute pulmonary thromboembolism.J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2016; 42: 432-440