Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hematinic deficiency in patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF).Ann Cardiol Angeiol (Paris). 2022; 71: 153-159
- Anaemia, iron deficiency and heart failure in 2020: facts and numbers.ESC Heart Fail. 2020; 7: 2007-2011
- Prevalence of, associations with, and prognostic role of anemia in heart failure across the ejection fraction spectrum.Int J Cardiol. 2020; 298: 59-65
- SGLT2 inhibitors in patients with heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: a meta-analysis of the EMPEROR-Reduced and DAPA-HF trials.Lancet. 2020; 396: 819-829
- Effect of sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 inhibitors on hemoglobin and hematocrit levels in type 2 diabetes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Int Urol Nephrol. 2022; 54: 827-841
- Mediators of the improvement in heart failure outcomes with empagliflozin in the EMPA-REG OUTCOME trial.ESC Heart Fail. 2021; 8: 4517-4527
- Impact of anaemia and the effect of empagliflozin in heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: findings from EMPEROR-Reduced.Eur J Heart Fail. 2022; 24: 708-715
- Effect of dapagliflozin on anaemia in DAPA-HF.Eur J Heart Fail. 2021; 23: 617-628