Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2019 ACC/AHA guideline on the primary prevention of cardiovascular disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on clinical practice guidelines.Circulation. 2019; 140: e596-e646
- 2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA guideline on the management of blood cholesterol: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association task force on clinical practice guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: 3168-3209
- Clinical indications for coronary artery calcium scoring in asymptomatic patients: expert consensus statement from the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2017; 11: 157-168
- Coronary artery calcium: need for more clarity in guidelines.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017; 10: 154-156
- Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis: objectives and design.Am J Epidemiol. 2002; 156: 871-881
- Distribution of coronary artery calcium by race, gender, and age: results from the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA).Circulation. 2006; 113: 30-37
- Distribution of coronary artery calcium by age, sex, and race among patients 30–45 years old.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2022; 79: 1873-1886
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Authors Albert D. Osei and Mohammadhassan Mirbolouk contributed equally to this manuscript.
This research was supported by contracts HHSN268201500003I, N01-HC-95159 through N01-HC-95169 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, United States and by grants UL1-TR-000040, UL1-TR-001079, UL1-TR-001420 and UL1-TR-001881 from the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, United States.