Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Shared risk factors for cardiovascular disease and cancer: implications for preventive health and clinical care in oncology patients.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: 900-907
- Cardiovascular disease and cancer: is there increasing overlap?.Curr Oncol Rep. 2019; 21: 47
- Cardiovascular risk factors among long-term survivors of breast, prostate, colorectal, and gynecologic cancers: a gap in survivorship care?.J Cancer Surviv. 2013; 7: 253-261
- The connection between the breast and heart in a women: breast cancer and cardiovascular disease.Clin Cardiol. 2018; 41: 253-257
- American Heart Association Cardiovascular Disease in Women and Special Populations Committee of the Council on Clinical Cardiology; Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing; and Council on Quality of Care and Outcomes Research. Cardiovascular disease and breast cancer: where these two entities intersect: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2018; 137 ([published correction appears in Circulation 2019;140:e543]): e30-e66
- Cardiac safety of dual anti-HER2 therapy in the neoadjuvant setting for treatment of HER2-positive breast cancer.Oncologist. 2017; 22: 642-647
- Incidence, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiac toxicity from trastuzumab in patients with breast cancer.Curr Breast Cancer Rep. 2017; 9: 173-182
- Tjan-Heijnen VC. Cardiotoxicity and cardiac monitoring during adjuvant trastuzumab in daily Dutch practice: a study of the Southeast Netherlands Breast Cancer Consortium.Oncologist. 2016; 21: 555-562
This work was supported in part by American Heart Association, Dallas, Texas—Strategically Focused Research Network grant in Disparities in Cardio-Oncology (Drs. Guha, Wang, Coughlin, and Weintraub). Dr. Weintraub is supported by National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland grants HL124097, HL126949, HL134354, AR070029, and AG064895.