Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Percutaneous transluminal valvuloplasty of acquired aortic stenosis in elderly patients: an alternative to valve replacement?.Lancet. 1986; 1: 63-67
- Morbidity and mortality associated with balloon aortic valvuloplasty: a national perspective.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; 10e004481
- The role of percutaneous aortic balloon valvuloplasty in patients with cardiogenic shock and critical aortic stenosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1994; 23: 1071-1075
- Balloon aortic valvuloplasty in adults: failure of procedure to improve long-term survival.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1995; 26: 1522-1528
- Emerging indications, in-hospital and long-term outcome of balloon aortic valvuloplasty in the transcatheter aortic valve implantation era.EuroIntervention. 2013; 8: 1388-1397
- Percutaneous aortic balloon valvotomy in the United States: a 13-year perspective.Am J Med. 2014; 127 (e3): 744-753
- Balloon aortic valvuloplasty in the transcatheter aortic valve replacement era.J Invasive Cardiol. 2016; 28: 341-348
- Balloon aortic valvuloplasty in the era of transcatheter aortic valve replacement: acute and long-term outcomes.Am Heart J. 2014; 167: 235-240
- Impact of rapid ventricular pacing during percutaneous balloon aortic valvuloplasty in patients with critical aortic stenosis: should we be using it?.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 75: 444-452
- 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2014; 129: 2440-2492