Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence of and risk factors for peripheral arterial disease in the United States: results from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 1999–2000.Circulation. 2004; 110: 738-743
- Association Between advanced age and vascular disease in different arterial territories: a population database of Over 3.6 million subjects.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1736-1743
- Comparison of global estimates of prevalence and risk factors for peripheral artery disease in 2000 and 2010: a systematic review and analysis.Lancet. 2013; 382: 1329-1340
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic arterial insufficiency of the lower extremities: a critical review.Circulation. 1996; 94: 3026-3049
- Mohler 3rd E. Premature peripheral arterial disease - difficult diagnosis in very early presentation.Int J Angiol. 2009; 18: 45-47
- Long-term follow-up of patients with early atherosclerosis.J Vasc Surg. 1996; 23: 576-581
- Premature lower extremity atherosclerosis: clinical aspects.Am J Med Sci. 2002; 323: 11-16
- Association of low ankle brachial index with high mortality in primary care.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 1743-1749
- Major adverse limb events and mortality in patients With peripheral artery disease: the COMPASS trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 2306-2315
- Nationwide trends of hospital admission and outcomes Among critical limb ischemia patients: from 2003-2011.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 1901-1913
- Early-onset peripheral arterial occlusive disease: clinical features and determinants of disease severity and location.Vasc Med. 2003; 8: 95-100
- Intermittent claudication caused by atherosclerosis in patients aged forty years and younger.Surgery. 1990; 107: 560-565
- Factors affecting the validity of ankle-brachial index in the diagnosis of peripheral arterial obstructive disease.Angiology. 2010; 61: 392-396
- Relationship of ankle blood pressures to cardiovascular events in older adults.Stroke. 2008; 39: 863-869
- Relationship of high and low ankle brachial index to all-cause and cardiovascular disease mortality: the Strong Heart Study.Circulation. 2004; 109: 733-739
- Survival in patients with poorly compressible leg arteries.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 400-407
This publication was supported by grant number UL1 TR002377 from the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland. This publication was also supported in part by Mayo Clinic Arizona Cardiovascular Clinical Research Center, Scottsdale, Arizona.