Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Transplant-free survival and interventions at 6 years in the SVR Trial.Circulation. 2018; 137: 2246-2253
- Heart failure after the Norwood procedure: an analysis of the Single ventricle Reconstruction Trial.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2018; 37: 879-885
- Serial strain analysis identifies hypoplastic left heart syndrome infants at risk for cardiac morbidity and mortality: a pilot study.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2019; 32: 643-650
- In-hospital interstage improves interstage survival after the Norwood stage 1 operation.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2020; 57: 1113-1121
- Guidelines for the management of neonates and infants with hypoplastic left heart syndrome: the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS) and the Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC) Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome Guidelines Task Force.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2020; 58: 416-499
- Industry representatives, Reviewers: This document was reviewed by members of the 2016–2018 EACVI Scientific Documents Committee. Standardization of left atrial, right ventricular, and right atrial deformation imaging using two-dimensional speckle tracking echocardiography: a consensus document of the EACVI/ASE/Industry Task Force to standardize deformation imaging.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2018; 19: 591-600
- Two-dimensional measurement of tricuspid annular plane systolic excursion in children: can it substitute for an m-mode assessment?.Echocardiography. 2015; 32: 528-534
Wilkinson JC, Colquitt JL, Doan TT, Liu AM, Lilje CG, Denfield SW, Pignatelli RH, Loar RW. Global longitudinal strain analysis of the single right ventricle: leveling the playing field [published online March 8, 2022]. J Am Soc Echocardiogr doi:10.1016/j.echo.2022.03.003.
- Reduced right ventricular fractional area change, strain, and strain rate before bidirectional cavopulmonary anastomosis is associated with medium-term mortality for children with hypoplastic left heart syndrome.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2018; 31: 831-842
- The assessment of atrial function in single ventricle hearts from birth to Fontan: a speckle-tracking study by using strain and strain rate.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2013; 26: 756-764
- Left atrial strain correlates with elevated filling pressures in pediatric heart transplantation recipients.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2020; 33 (504–511.e1)
- Diagnostic utility of right atrial reservoir strain to identify elevated right atrial pressure in heart failure.Int J Cardiol. 2021; 324: 227-232
- Right atrial deformation in predicting outcomes in pediatric pulmonary hypertension.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017; 10e006250
- Atrial reservoir strain is associated with decreased cardiac index and adverse outcomes post Fontan operation.Pediatr Cardiol. 2021; 42: 307-314
- Pediatric ranges of normality for 2D speckle-tracking echocardiography atrial strain: differences between p- and r-gating and among new (Atrial Designed) and conventional (ventricular Specific) software's.Echocardiography. 2021; 38: 2025-2031
- Inter-vendor comparison of left atrial strain using layer specific strain analysis.Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2021; 37: 1279-1288
- Factors associated with serum B-type natriuretic peptide in infants with single ventricles.Pediatr Cardiol. 2014; 35: 879-887
Brown TN, Brown DW, Tweddell JS, Bates KE, Lannon CM, Anderson JB. Digoxin associated With greater transplant-free survival in high- vs low-risk interstage patients [published online October 21, 2021]. Ann Thorac Surg doi:10.1016/j.athoracsur.2021.08.082.
- Impact of digoxin use on interstage outcomes of single ventricle heart disease (From a NPC-QIC registry analysis).Am J Cardiol. 2021; 154: 99-105
- Association of digoxin With preserved echocardiographic indices in the interstage period: a possible mechanism to explain improved survival?.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; 10e021443
- Single systemic right ventricle longitudinal strain: intravendor reproducibility and intervendor agreement in children.Echocardiography. 2021; 38: 402-409
This investigation was supported by the Texas Children’s Heart Center, Houston, Texas, with funding provided by the Texas Children’s Heart Center Innovation Awards’ Grant. This investigation was supported by the University of Utah Study Design and Biostatistics Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, with funding in part from the National Center for Research Resources and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health, through Grant UL1TR002538 (formerly 5UL1TR001067-05, 8UL1TR000105 and UL1RR025764).