Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Characterization of the inflammatory-metabolic phenotype of heart failure with a preserved ejection fraction: a hypothesis to explain influence of sex on the evolution and potential treatment of the disease.Eur J Heart Fail. 2020; 22: 1551-1567
- Identification of transthyretin cardiac amyloidosis using serum retinol-binding Protein 4 and a clinical prediction model.JAMA Cardiol. 2017; 2: 305-313
- Epicardial fat in heart failure patients with mid-range and preserved ejection fraction.Eur J Heart Fail. 2018; 20: 1559-1566
- Impact of epicardial adipose tissue, left ventricular myocardial fat content, and interstitial fibrosis on myocardial contractile function.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2018; 11e007372
- Markers of nutritional status and inflammation in transthyretin cardiac amyloidosis: association with outcomes and the clinical phenotype.Amyloid. 2020; 27: 73-80
This work was funded by a National Institute for Health, Bethesda, Maryland, grant R01HL139671. Dr. Maurer receives grant support R01HL139671, R21AG058348, and K24AG036778 from the National Institute for Health, Bethesda, Maryland.