Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Roberts WC, Salam YM. Analysis of Mechanical Prostheses Excised from the Aortic Valve Position. Am J Cardiol 2022;176:118–124
- Morphologic Findings in Native Mitral Valves Replaced for Isolated Acute Infective Endocarditis.Am J Cardiol. 2022; 162: 136-142
Roberts WC, Salam YM. Aortic valve replacement for active infective endocarditis limited to the native aortic valve. Am J Cardiol 2022; 170:76–82
Roberts WC, Salam YM. Examination of operatively-excised bioprostheses in the mitral valve position to determine the reason for dysfunction. Am J Cardiol 2022;172:98–106
Roberts WC, Manzoori S, Hassan MH, Salam YM. Infective endocarditis involving a bioprosthesis in the aortic valve position with operative excision. Am J Cardiol 2022;174:114–119
- Mechanical heart valves: methods of examination, complications, and modes of failure.Hum Pathol. 1987; 18: 577-585
- Dysfunction of mechanical heart valve prosthesis: experience with surgical management in 48 patients.J Thorac Dis. 2015; 7: 2321-2329
- Prosthetic heart valve thrombosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 2670-2689
- Mechanical mitral valve replacement: a multicenter study of outcomes with use of 15- to 17-mm prostheses.Ann Thorac Surg. 2020; 110: 2062-2069
- Management and follow up of prosthetic heart valves.Heart. 2004; 90: 818-824
- Mechanisms of acute left atrial thrombosis after mitral valve replacement. Pathologic findings indicating obstruction to left atrial emptying.Am J Cardiol. 1966; 18: 497-503
- A hitherto undescribed cause of prosthetic mitral valve obstruction.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1977; 74: 116-117