Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Primary percutaneous coronary intervention for unprotected left main disease in patients with acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction the AMIS (acute myocardial infarction in Switzerland) plus registry experience.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 4: 627-633
- Outcomes after emergency percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with unprotected left main stem occlusion: the BCIS national audit of percutaneous coronary intervention 6-year experience.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 969-980
- Percutaneous coronary angioplasty versus coronary artery bypass grafting in treatment of unprotected left main stenosis (NOBLE): a prospective, randomised, open-label, non-inferiority trial.Lancet. 2016; 388: 2743-2752
- Everolimus-eluting stents or bypass surgery for left main coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 2223-2235
- Impact of intravascular ultrasound guidance on long-term mortality in stenting for unprotected left main coronary artery stenosis.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2009; 2: 167-177
- 2018 ESC/EACTS Guidelines on myocardial revascularization.Eur Heart J. 2019; 40: 87-165
- Intravascular imaging and 12-month mortality after unprotected left main stem PCI: an analysis from the British Cardiovascular Intervention Society Database.JACC Cardiovasc Intv. 2020; 13: 346-357
- Extracorporeal life support during cardiac arrest and cardiogenic shock: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Intensive Care Med. 2016; 42: 1922-1934
- Advanced reperfusion strategies for patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and refractory ventricular fibrillation (ARREST): a phase 2, single centre, open-label, randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2020; 396: 1807-1816
- Overview of Impella and mechanical devices in cardiogenic shock.Expert Rev Med Devices. 2018; 15: 293-299
- Concomitant implantation of Impella® on top of veno-arterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation may improve survival of patients with cardiogenic shock.Eur J Heart Fail. 2017; 19: 404-412