Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Roberts WC, Manzoori S, Hassan MH, Salam YM. In Press. Infective endocarditis involving a bioprosthesis in the aortic valve position with operative excision. Am J Cardiol.
- Management and follow up of prosthetic heart valves.Heart. 2004; 90: 818-824
- Bioprosthetic valve thrombosis versus structural failure: clinical and echocardiographic predictors.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 2285-2294
- Prosthetic heart valve thrombosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 2670-2689
- Bacterial endocarditis following aortic valve replacement: clinical and pathologic correlations.Circulation. 1966; 33: 209-217
- Bacterial endocarditis involving prosthetic mitral valves. Clinical and pathologic observations.Archives of Pathology. 1966; 82: 164-169
- Fatal aortic regurgitation following replacement of the mitral and aortic valves. A mechanical complication of double valve replacement.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1966; 52: 189-192
- Mechanisms of acute left atrial thrombosis after mitral valve replacement. Pathologic findings indicating obstruction to left atrial emptying.Am J Cardiol. 1966; 18: 497-503
Roberts WC, Morrow AG. Late postoperative pathological findings after cardiac valve replacement. Circulation1967 (35 and 36 Supplement); I48–I62.
- Anatomic studies of hearts containing caged-ball prosthetic valves.Johns Hopkins Medical Journal. 1967; 121: 271-295
- Compression of anomalous left circumflex coronary arteries by prosthetic valve fixation rings.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1969; 57: 834-838
- Prosthetic valve endocarditis: clinicopathologic analysis of 22 necropsy patients with comparison observations in 74 necropsy patients with active infective endocarditis involving natural left-sided cardiac valves.Am J Cardiol. 1976; 38: 281-292
- A hitherto undescribed cause of prosthetic mitral valve obstruction.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1977; 74: 116-117
- Left ventricular incision midway between the mitral anulus and the stumps of the papillary muscles during mitral valve excision with or without rupture or aneurysmal formation; Analysis of 10 necropsy patients.American Heart Journal. 1982; 104: 1278-1287
- Autopsy-determined causes of death after cardiac valve replacement.JAMA. 1983; 249: 899-902
- Mitral valve stenosis and pure tricuspid valve regurgitation: comparison of necropsy patients having simultaneous mitral and tricuspid valve replacements with necropsy patients having simultaneous mitral valve replacement and tricuspid valve anuloplasty.Am J Cardiol. 1986; 58: 768-780
- Combined mitral valve stenosis and tricuspid valve stenosis: morphologic observations after mitral and tricuspid valve replacements or mitral replacement and tricuspid valve commissurotomy.Am J Cardiol. 1986; 58: 850-852
- Clinical and necropsy observations early after simultaneous replacement of the mitral and aortic valves.Am J Cardiol. 1986; 58: 1067-1084
- Mechanical heart valves: methods of examination, complications, and modes of failure.Hum Pathol. 1987; 18: 577-585