Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The 11th world survey of cardiac pacing and implantable cardioverter-defibrillators: calendar year 2009-a World Society of Arrhythmia's Project.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2011; 34: 1013-1027
- The European Lead Extraction ConTRolled (ELECTRa) study: a European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) Registry of transvenous Lead Extraction Outcomes.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 2995-3005
- From lead management to implanted patient management: systematic review and meta-analysis of the last 15 years of experience in lead extraction.Expert Rev Med Devices. 2013; 10: 551-573
- Clinical predictors of adverse patient outcomes in an experience of more than 5000 chronic endovascular pacemaker and defibrillator lead extractions.Heart Rhythm. 2014; 11: 799-805
- Non-laser percutaneous extraction of pacemaker and defibrillation leads: a decade of progress.Europace. 2017; 19: 1521-1526
- Lead extraction in the contemporary setting: the LExICon study: an observational retrospective study of consecutive laser lead extractions.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 579-586
- 2018 EHRA expert consensus statement on lead extraction: recommendations on definitions, endpoints, research trial design, and data collection requirements for clinical scientific studies and registries: endorsed by APHRS/HRS/LAHRS.Europace. 2018; 20: 1217
- Reported mortality with rotating sheaths vs. laser sheaths for transvenous lead extraction.Europace. 2019; 21: 1703-1709