Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
United States Census Bureau. 65 and older population grows rapidly as baby boomers age. Available at: https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2020/65-older-population-grows.html. Accessed on November 8, 2021.
- The frailty syndrome: definition and natural history.Clin Geriatr Med. 2011; 27: 1-15
- Role of frailty in patients with cardiovascular disease.Am J Cardiol. 2009; 103: 1616-1621
- Israel Study Group on First Acute Myocardial Infarction. Clinical relevance of frailty trajectory post myocardial infarction.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2014; 21: 758-766
- Importance of frailty in patients with cardiovascular disease.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 1726-1731
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project: overview of the National (Nationwide) Inpatient Sample (NIS). Available at: https://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/nisoverview.jsp. Accessed on November 18, 2021.
- The Johns Hopkins ACG system version 11.0 technical reference guide.Bloomberg School of Public Health: Johns Hopkins. 2014
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Consumer price index. Available at: https://www.bls.gov/cpi/. Accessed on December 1, 2021.
- Frailty assessment in the cardiovascular care of older adults.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 747-762
- Identifying frailty in hospitalized older adults with significant coronary artery disease.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2006; 54: 1674-1681
- Frailty among older adults with acute myocardial infarction and outcomes from percutaneous coronary interventions.J Am Heart Assoc. 2019; 8e013686
- Frailty is independently associated with short-term outcomes for elderly patients with non–ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2011; 124: 2397-2404
- Impact of frailty on outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention: a prospective cohort study.Open Heart. 2015; 2e000294
- Frailty and outcomes after myocardial infarction: insights from the CONCORDANCE registry.J Am Heart Assoc. 2018; 7e009859
- Frailty is independently associated with 1-year mortality for elderly patients with non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2014; 21: 1216-1224
- Frailty screening using the electronic health record within a Medicare accountable care organization.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2019; 74: 1771-1777