Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Cardiology
- Transcatheter versus surgical aortic-valve replacement in high-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 2187-2198
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a balloon-expandable valve in low-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1695-1705
- 2020 ACC/AHA Guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Joint Committee on clinical practice guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2021; 77: 450-500
- Sex differences in the utilization and outcomes of surgical aortic valve replacement for severe aortic stenosis.J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6e006370
- Sex-related differences in clinical presentation and outcome of transcatheter aortic valve implantation for severe aortic stenosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 566-571
- Sex-related differences in outcomes after transcatheter or surgical aortic valve replacement in patients with severe aortic stenosis: insights from the PARTNER trial (placement of aortic transcatheter valve).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 1522-1528
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Overview of the national (nationwide) inpatient sample (NIS). Available at: https://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/nisoverview.jsp#about. Accessed on August 20, 2021.
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP). Introduction to the HCUP Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS) 2011. Available at: https://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/db/nation/nis/NIS_Introduction_2011.pdf. Accessed on XXX.
- Sex differences in transfemoral transcatheter aortic valve replacement.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74: 2758-2767
- Long-term outcomes with transcatheter aortic valve replacement in women compared with men: evidence from a meta-analysis.JACC Cardiovasc Intv. 2018; 11: 24-35
- Influence of gender on clinical outcomes following transcatheter aortic valve implantation from the UK transcatheter aortic valve implantation registry and the National Institute for Cardiovascular Outcomes Research.Am J Cardiol. 2014; 113: 522-528
- Sex-based differences in outcomes with transcatheter aortic valve therapy: TVT registry from 2011 to 2014.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 2733-2744
- Sex-specific in-hospital outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve replacement with third generation transcatheter heart valves.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2021; 98: 176-183
- Sex differences in mortality and 90-day readmission rates after transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR): A nationwide analysis from the United States.Eur Heart J Qual Care Clin Outcomes. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1093/ehjqcco/qcab012
- Sex-specific outcomes of transcatheter aortic valve replacement with the SAPIEN 3 valve: insights from the PARTNER II S3 high-risk and intermediate-risk cohorts.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2018; 11: 13-20
- Revisiting sex equality with transcatheter aortic valve replacement outcomes: a collaborative, patient-level meta-analysis of 11,310 patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 221-228
- Sex-specific differences at presentation and outcomes among patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement: a cohort study.Ann Intern Med. 2016; 164: 377-384
- Incidence, predictors, and impact of vascular complications after transfemoral transcatheter aortic valve implantation with the SAPIEN 3 prosthesis.Am J Cardiol. 2018; 121: 1231-1238
- Clinical outcomes and imaging findings in women undergoing TAVR.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2016; 9: 483-493
- Predictors of permanent pacemaker implantation in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement - a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; 10e020906
- Predictors of permanent pacemaker implantation in patients with severe aortic stenosis undergoing TAVR: a meta-analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 129-140
- Sex differences in cardiovascular outcome during progression of aortic valve stenosis.Heart. 2015; 101: 209-214
- Female sex reduces the risk of hospital-associated acute kidney injury: a meta-analysis.BMC Nephrol. 2018; 19: 314
- Predictors of acute kidney injury after transcatheter aortic valve implantation (from national inpatient sample [2011–2018].Am J Cardiol. 2021; 151: 120-122
- Evolution of outcome and complications in TAVR: a meta-analysis of observational and randomized studies.Sci Rep. 2020; 10: 15568