Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Accuracy of the “thumb-palm test” for detection of ascending aortic aneurysm.Am J Cardiol. 2021; 150: 114-116
- Sensitivity, specificity, and predictive values: foundations, pliabilities, and pitfalls in research and practice.Front Public Health. 2017; 5: 307
- Incidence and prevalence of thoracic aortic aneurysms: a systematic review and meta-analysis of population-based studies.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg Published online. March 8, 2021; (Accessed on June 13, 2021)https://doi.org/10.1053/j.semtcvs.2021.02.029
- Thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysms.Circulation. 2005; 111: 816-828
- Prevalence of thoracic aortic aneurysms and dilatations in patients with intracranial aneurysms.J Vasc Surg. 2019; 70: 1801-1808
- Synchronous and metachronous thoracic aortic aneurysms in patients with abdominal aortic aneurysms: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Heart Assoc. 2020; 9e017468
Pierce K. Yale doctor explains how quick hand & thumb test can determine patient's risk of having aneurysm. News 8 wtnh.com. Available at: https://www.wtnh.com/news/health/yale-doctor-explains-how-quick-hand-thumb-test-can-determine-patients-risk-of-having-aneurysm/. Accessed on June 13, 2021.
- Potential excessive testing at scale: biomarkers, genomics, and machine learning.JAMA. 2019; 321: 739-740