Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heart disease and stroke statistics-2021 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2021; 143: e254-e743
- Antiplatelet therapy in ischemic stroke and transient ischemic attack.Stroke. 2019; 50: 773-778
- Clopidogrel with aspirin in acute minor stroke or transient ischemic attack.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 11-19
- Clopidogrel and aspirin in acute ischemic stroke and high-risk TIA.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 215-225
- Ticagrelor and aspirin or aspirin alone in acute ischemic stroke or TIA.N Engl J Med. 2020; 383: 207-217
- The PRISMA extension statement for reporting of systematic reviews incorporating network meta-analyses of health care interventions: checklist and explanations.Ann Intern Med. 2015; 162: 777-784
- Guidelines for the early management of patients with acute ischemic stroke: 2019 update to the 2018 guidelines for the early management of acute ischemic stroke: a guideline for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.Stroke. 2019; 50: e344-e418
- European stroke prevention study. 2. Dipyridamole and acetylsalicylic acid in the secondary prevention of stroke.J Neurol Sci. 1996; 143: 1-13
- Aspirin plus dipyridamole versus aspirin alone after cerebral ischaemia of arterial origin (ESPRIT): randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2006; 367: 1665-1673
- Early treatment with aspirin plus extended-release dipyridamole for transient ischaemic attack or ischaemic stroke within 24 h of symptom onset (EARLY trial): a randomised, open-label, blinded-endpoint trial.Lancet Neurol. 2010; 9: 159-166
- An international randomized trial comparing four thrombolytic strategies for acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1993; 329: 673-682
- The uptake of Bayesian methods in biomedical meta-analyses: a scoping review (2005-2016).J Evid Based Med. 2019; 12: 69-75
- A re-evaluation of random-effects meta-analysis.J R Stat Soc Ser A Stat Soc. 2009; 172: 137-159
- JAGS: A program for analysis of Bayesian graphical models using Gibbs sampling.in: Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Distributed Statistical Computing (DSC 2003), Vienna, Austria2003: 1-10
- Understanding and interpreting confidence and credible intervals around effect estimates.Braz J Phys Ther. 2019; 23: 290-301
- Primary and secondary prevention of ischemic stroke and cerebral hemorrhage: JACC focus seminar.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 75: 1804-1818
- Bayesian methods in health technology assessment: a review.Health Technol Assess. 2000; 4: 1-130
Funding: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.