Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Associations between atrial fibrillation and early outcomes of patients with heart failure and reduced or preserved ejection fraction.Am Heart J. 2014; 167: 369-375.e2
- Atrial fibrillation: epidemiology, pathophysiology, and clinical outcomes.Circ Res. 2017; 120: 1501-1517
- Left atrial function and dyssynchrony: Main characters and not actor appearances in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.Int J Cardiol. 2018; 257: 222-223
- Atrial Fibrillation in Older People: Concepts and Controversies.Front Med. 2019; 6 (Available at:)https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6694766/Date accessed: March 21, 2021
- Atrial fibrillation is associated with higher overall mortality in patients with implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Heart Assoc. 2018; 7e010156
- Silent atrial fibrillation in patients with an implantable cardioverter defibrillator and coronary artery disease (INDICO AF) trial: study rationale and design.Neth Heart J. 2018; 26: 628-633
Anon. HCUP-US Overview. Available at: https://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/overview.jsp. Accessed May 25, 2019.
- Interpreting Basic Statistics: A Guide and Workbook Based on Excerpts from Journal Articles.Taylor & Francis, 2016
- Atrial fibrillation in heart failure: a therapeutic challenge of our times.Korean Circ J. 2017; 47: 644-662
- Impact of atrial fibrillation on the risk of death: the Framingham Heart Study.Circulation. 1998; 98: 946-952
- A meta-analysis of the prognostic significance of atrial fibrillation in chronic heart failure.Eur J Heart Fail. 2009; 11: 676-683
- The prognostic significance of atrial fibrillation in heart failure with a preserved and reduced left ventricular function: insights from a meta-analysis.Eur J Heart Fail. 2014; 16: 1317-1322
- Atrial fibrillation and its association with sudden cardiac death.Circ J Off J Jpn Circ Soc. 2014; 78: 2588-2593
- Sudden cardiac death in patients with atrial fibrillation: insights from the ENGAGE AF-TIMI 48 trial.J Am Heart Assoc. 2016; 5e003735
- Prognostic implications of atrial fibrillation on patients admitted with acute decopensated heart failure and acute kidney injury.J Card Fail. 2019; 25: S58
- National trends and impact of acute kidney injury requiring hemodialysis in hospitalizations with atrial fibrillation.J Am Heart Assoc. 2016; 5
Anon. Acute kidney injury in heart failure: a population study. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7160477/. Accessed January 14, 2021.
- Atrial fibrillation and the risk of myocardial infarction: a nation-wide propensity-matched study.Sci Rep. 2017; 7: 12716
- Warfarin treatment and risk of myocardial infarction – a cohort study of patients with atrial fibrillation treated in primary health care.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 221: 789-793
- Risk of myocardial infarction in anticoagulated patients with atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 72: 17-26
- The effect of warfarin on mortality and reinfarction after myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1990; 323: 147-152