Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to American Journal of Cardiology
- Primary angioplasty versus intravenous thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: a quantitative review of 23 randomised trials.Lancet. 2003; 361: 13-20
- Complete revascularization with multivessel PCI for myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2019; 381: 1411-1421
- Complete vs culprit-lesion-only revascularization for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA Cardiol. 2020; 5: 1-9
- Multivessel versus culprit-only revascularization in STEMI and multivessel coronary artery disease: meta-analysis of randomized trials.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2020; 13: 1571-1582
- The cochrane collaboration's tool for assessing risk of bias in randomised trials.Bmj. 2011; 343: d5928
- Bias in meta-analysis detected by a simple, graphical test.Bmj. 1997; 315: 629-634
- Network meta-analysis using R: a review of currently available automated packages.PLoS One. 2014; 9e115065
- Ranking treatments in frequentist network meta-analysis works without resampling methods.BMC Med Res Methodol. 2015; 15: 58
- The PRISMA statement for reporting systematic reviews and meta-analyses of studies that evaluate health care interventions: explanation and elaboration.J Clin Epidemiol. 2009; 62: e1-34
- Fractional flow reserve-guided multivessel angioplasty in myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 1234-1244
- Randomized trial of complete versus lesion-only revascularization in patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention for STEMI and multivessel disease: the CvLPRIT trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 65: 963-972
- A randomized trial of complete versus culprit-only revascularization during primary percutaneous coronary intervention in diabetic patients with acute ST elevation myocardial infarction and multi vessel disease.J Interv Cardiol. 2016; 29: 241-247
- Complete revascularisation versus treatment of the culprit lesion only in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction and multivessel disease (DANAMI-3—PRIMULTI): an open-label, randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2015; 386: 665-671
- Treatment of non-culprit lesions detected during primary PCI: long-term follow-up of a randomised clinical trial.Neth Heart J. 2012; 20: 347-353
- Single vs multivessel treatment during primary angioplasty: results of the multicentre randomised HEpacoat for cuLPrit or multivessel stenting for acute myocardial infarction (HELP AMI) study.Int J Cardiovasc Intervent. 2004; 6: 128-133
- A randomised trial of target-vessel versus multi-vessel revascularisation in ST-elevation myocardial infarction: major adverse cardiac events during long-term follow-up.Heart. 2010; 96: 662-667
O. Hlinomaz LG, K. Polokova, F. Lehar, T. Vekov, R. Petkov, M. Stoynev, M. Griva, J. Sitar, M. Rezek, M. Novak, J. Semenka, N. Penkov, B. Gersh, D. Holmes, G. Sandhu, P. Widimsky. Multivessel coronary disease diagnosed at the time of primary PCI for STEMI: complete revascularization versus conservatige strategy. PRAGUE 13 trial. In: EuroPCR 2015. Accessed September 28, 2020.https://media.pcronline.com/diapos/EuroPCR2015/2173-20150519_1445_Main_Arena_Hlinomaz_Ota_1111_(6859)/Hlinomaz_Ota_20150519_1445_Main_Arena.pdf.
- Randomized trial of preventive angioplasty in myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 1115-1123
- The function of the left ventricle after complete multivessel one-stage percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with acute myocardial infarction.J Invasive Cardiol. 2004; 16: 699-702
- Two preventive multivessel stenting strategy with zotarolimus eluting stents in STelevation myocardial infarction patients: 12-month results of randomized trial.Interv Cardiol. 2017; 09: 57-63
- 2015 ACC/AHA/SCAI focused update on primary percutaneous coronary intervention for patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction: an update of the 2011 ACCF/AHA/SCAI fuideline for percutaneous coronary intervention and the 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 1235-1250
- 2017 ESC Guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation: The Task Force for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 119-177
- Acute myocardial infarction.Lancet. 2017; 389: 197-210
- Multiple complex coronary atherosclerosis in diabetic patients with acute myocardial infarction: a three-vessel optical coherence tomography study.EuroIntervention. 2012; 8: 955-961
- Comparison of coronary plaque rupture between stable angina and acute myocardial infarction: a three-vessel intravascular ultrasound study in 235 patients.Circulation. 2004; 110: 928-933
- Timing of staged nonculprit artery revascularization in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: complete trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74: 2713-2723
- Contrast-induced nephropathy in patients undergoing primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 1780-1785
- A simple risk score for prediction of contrast-induced nephropathy after percutaneous coronary intervention: development and initial validation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 1393-1399
- Revascularization strategies in patients presenting with ST-elevation myocardial infarction and multivessel coronary disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 125: 1486-1491
Pieter C. Smits: received institutional research grants from Abbott Vascular and St. Jude Medical.
All other authors have reported that they have no relationships relevant to the contents of this paper to disclose.