Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute type a aortic dissection.Cardiol Clin. 2017; 35: 331-345
WISQARS leading causes of death reports, 1981–2018. 2020. (Accessed December 15, 2020, Available at: https://webappa.cdc.gov/sasweb/ncipc/leadcause.html.)
- Etiology of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest diagnosed via detailed examinations including perimortem computed tomography.J Emerg Trauma Shock. 2013; 6: 87-94
- Guilt by association: paradigm for detecting a silent killer (thoracic aortic aneurysm).Open Heart. 2015; 2e000169
- Beating a sudden killer.Sci Am. 2005; 293: 64-71
- The revised Ghent nosology for the Marfan syndrome.J Med Genet. 2010; 47: 476-485
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm: reading the enemy's playbook.Curr Probl Cardiol. 2008; 33: 203-277