Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ventricular assist devices for treatment of acute heart failure and chronic heart failure.Heart. 2015; 101: 1091-1096
- 2016 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure : The Task Force for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC), Developed with the special contribution of the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC.Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 2129-2200
- Implantable left ventricular assist devices as initial therapy for refractory postmyocardial infarction cardiogenic shock.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2013; 44: 213-216
- Clinical outcome of mechanical circulatory support for refractory cardiogenic shock in the current era.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2013; 32: 106-111
- Selective implantation of durable left ventricular assist devices as primary therapy for refractory cardiogenic shock.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 155: 1059-1068
- Predictors and clinical impact of late ventricular arrhythmias in patients with continuous-flow left ventricular assist devices.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology. 2018; 4: 1166-1175
- Acute Heart Failure: Definition, Classification and Epidemiology.Curr Heart Fail Rep. 2017; 14: 385-392
- Post-myocardial infarction heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol HF. 2018; 6: 179-186
- Baseline characteristics and hospital mortality in the Acute Heart Failure Database (AHEAD) Main registry.Crit Care. 2011; 15: R291
- Fifth INTERMACS annual report: Risk factor analysis from more than 6,000 mechanical circulatory support patients.J Heart Lung Transplantat. 2013; 32: 141-156
- Eighth annual INTERMACS report: Special focus on framing the impact of adverse events.J. Heart Lung Transplant. 2017; 36: 1080-1086
- Long-term follow-up of continuous flow left ventricular assist devices: complications and predisposing risk factors.Int J Artif Organs. 2017; 40: 622-628
- Epidemiology of sudden cardiac death: Global and Regional Perspectives.Heart, Lung and Circulation. 2019; 28: 6-14
- Pathophysiology and management of post-cardiac arrest syndrome.Annales Françaises d'Anesthésie et de Réanimation. 2013; 32: 779-786
- Early ventricular arrhythmias after LVAD implantation is the strongest predictor of 30-day post-operative mortality.JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology. 2019; 5: 944-954
- Cardiopulmonary bypass duration is an independent predictor of morbidity and mortality after cardiac surgery.J. Cardiothorac. Vasc. Anesth. 2008; 22: 814-822
- Causes and predictors of early mortality in patients treated with left ventricular assist device implantation in the European Registry of Mechanical Circulatory Support (EUROMACS).Intensive Care Med. 2020; 46: 1349-1360
- HeartMate II clinical investigators. Low operative mortality with implantation of a continuous-flow left ventricular assist device and impact of concurrent cardiac procedures.Circulation. 2009; 120: S215-S219
This research was supported in part by the French Federation of Cardiology.