Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a balloon-expandable valve in low-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1695-1705
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a self-expanding valve in low-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1706-1715
- Sarcopenia: revised European consensus on definition and diagnosis.Age and ageing. 2019; 48: 16-31
- Lancet. 2019; 393: 2636-2646
- Transcatheter versus surgical aortic valve replacement in low-risk, elderly patients with severe aortic stenosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74: 1514-1515
- Incidence, predictors, management, and clinical significance of new-onset atrial fibrillation after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Am J Cardiol. 2019; 123: 1127-1133
- Relation of body mass index to risk of death or stroke in patients who underwent transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Am J Cardiol. 2019; 123: 638-643
- Computed tomography features of cuspal thrombosis and subvalvular tissue ingrowth after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Am J Cardiol. 2020; 15: 597-606
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement with early- and new-generation devices in bicuspid aortic balve stenosis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 1195-1205
- Computed tomography maging in the context of transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI)/transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR): an expert consensus document of the society of cardiovascular computed tomography.JACC Cardiovascular imaging. 2019; 12: 1-24
- 2012 ACCF/AATS/SCAI/STS expert consensus document on transcatheter aortic valve replacement.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 1200-1254
- 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 2438-2488
- Reliable and robust method for abdominal muscle mass quantification using CT/MRI: An explorative study in healthy subjects.PloS one. 2019; 14e0222042
- Imaging body composition in cancer patients: visceral obesity, sarcopenia and sarcopenic obesity may impact on clinical outcome.Insights into imaging. 2015; 6: 489-497
- Prevalence and clinical implications of sarcopenic obesity in patients with solid tumours of the respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts: a population-based study.Lancet Oncol. 2008; 9: 629-635
- Updated standardized endpoint definitions for transcatheter aortic valve implantation: the valve academic research consortium-2 consensus document.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 1438-1454
- Frailty in older adults undergoing aortic valve replacement: The FRAILTY-AVR study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 689-700
- Sarcopenia: European consensus on definition and diagnosis: report of the European working group on sarcopenia in older people.Age and ageing. 2010; 39: 412-423
- Usefulness of psoas muscle area to predict mortality in patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement.Am J Cardiol. 2016; 118: 251-257
- The impact of preoperative sarcopenia, defined based on psoas muscle area, on long-term outcomes of heart valve surgery.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 27: 1071-1079
- Usefulness of psoas muscle area and volume and frailty scoring to predict outcomes after transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Am J Cardiol. 2018; 122: 135-140
- A practical and precise approach to quantification of body composition in cancer patients using computed tomography images acquired during routine care.Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2008; 33: 997-1006
- Prognostic value of fat mass and skeletal muscle mass determined by computed tomography in patients who underwent transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Am J Cardiol. 2016; 117: 828-833
- Computed tomography-derived skeletal muscle index: a novel predictor of frailty and hospital length of stay after transcatheter aortic valve replacement.Am Heart J. 2016; 182: 21-27
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement outcomes in patients with sarcopaenia.EuroIntervention. 2019; 15: 671-677
- Sarcopenia in older adults undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74: 3178-3180
- Prognostic significance of CT-determined sarcopenia in patients with small-cell lung cancer.Eur J Cancer Care (Engl). 2015; 10: 1795-1799
This work was partly supported by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation and a grant from the Korea Health Technology R&D Project through the Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI ), funded by the Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea (grant number: HI18C1216 ).
Role of the Sponsors: The sponsors played no role in this study. There was no industry involvement in the design or conduct of the study; the collection, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data; the preparation, review, and approval of the manuscript; or the decision to submit the manuscript for publication.