Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Contemporary management of cardiogenic shock: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2017; 136: e232-e268
- Risk prediction of in-hospital mortality in patients with venoarterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for cardiopulmonary support: The ECMO-ACCEPTS score.J Crit Care. 2019; 56: 100-105
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation support for adult postcardiotomy cardiogenic shock.Ann Thorac Surg. 2002; 73: 538-545
- In-hospital neurologic complications in adult patients undergoing venoarterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: Results from the Extracorporeal Life Support Organization Registry.Crit Care Med. 2016; 44: e964-e972
- Peripheral versus central extracorporeal membrane oxygenation for postcardiotomy shock: Multicenter registry, systematic review, and meta-analysis.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019; (pii: S0022-5223(19)32376-1)
- Multicenter study on postcardiotomy venoarterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019; (pii: S0022-5223(19)31331-5)
- Place of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in acute aortic dissection.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2010; 11: 708-710
- The role of extracorporeal membrane oxygenator therapy in the setting of Type A aortic dissection.J Card Surg. 2017; 32: 822-825
- Postoperative extracorporeal membrane oxygenation support for acute type A aortic dissection.Ann Thorac Surg. 2017; 104: 827-833
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in Stanford type A aortic dissection.Int Heart J. 2019; 60: 845-848
- The Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE) statement: guidelines for reporting observational studies.Lancet. 2007; 370: 1453-1457
- Thoracic aortic surgery in Europe: does volume mean necessarily quality?.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 149: 945-946
- Use of intraaortic balloon pumps in acute type A aortic dissection.Ann Thorac Surg. 2017; 104: e321-e322
- The International Registry of Acute Aortic Dissection (IRAD): new insights into an old disease.JAMA. 2000; 283: 897-903
- Bleeding, transfusion and the risk of stroke after coronary surgery: a prospective cohort study of 2357 patients.Int J Surg. 2016; 32: 50-57
Funding: The authors received no financial support for the research, authorship, and/or publication of this article.
Trial Registration: Clinicaltrials.gov - NCT03508505