Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Temporal trends in cardiogenic shock complicating acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 1999; 340: 1162-1168
- A prospective survey of the characteristics, treatments and outcomes of patients with acute coronary syndromes in Europe and the Mediterranean basin; the Euro Heart Survey of Acute Coronary Syndromes (Euro Heart Survey ACS).Eur Heart J. 2002; 23: 1190-1201
- Improved outcome of cardiogenic shock at the acute stage of myocardial infarction: a report from the USIK 1995, USIC 2000, and FAST-MI French nationwide registries.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2535-2543
- Ten-year trends in the incidence and treatment of cardiogenic shock.Ann Intern Med. 2008; 149: 618-626
- Trends in incidence, management, and outcomes of cardiogenic shock complicating ST-elevation myocardial infarction in the United States.J Am Heart Assoc. 2014; 3e000590
- Thirty-year trends (1975 to 2005) in the magnitude of, management of, and hospital death rates associated with cardiogenic shock in patients with acute myocardial infarction: a population-based perspective.Circulatio. 2009; 119: 1211-1219
- Trends in management and outcomes of patients with acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock.JAMA. 2005; 294: 448-454
- 17-year trends in incidence and prognosis of cardiogenic shock in patients with acute myocardial infarction in western Sweden.Int J Cardiol. 2015; 185: 256-262
- Temporal trends and outcomes of patients undergoing percutaneous coronary interventions for cardiogenic shock in the setting of acute myocardial infarction: a report from the CathPCI Registry.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 9: 341-351
- Coronary artery disease in patients dying from cardiogenic shock or congestive heart failure in the setting of acute myocardial infarction.Br Heart J. 1976; 38: 906-910
- Cardiogenic shock.Cardiol Clin. 2013; 31: 567-580
- Cardiogenic shock complicating acute myocardial infarction–etiologies, management and outcome: a report from the SHOCK Trial Registry. Should we emergently revascularize Occluded Coronaries for cardiogenic shocK?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2000; 36: 1063-1070
- Meta-analysis evaluating the effect of left coronary dominance on outcomes after percutaneous coronary intervention.Am J Cardiol. 2018; 122: 2026-2034
Overview of the National (Nationwide) Inpatient Sample (NIS). Available at: http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/nisoverview.jsp. Accessed April 21, 2019.
Checklist for Working with the NIS. Available at: https://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/db/nation/nis/nischecklist.jsp. Accessed April 21, 2019.
- Outcomes and temporal trends of inpatient percutaneous coronary intervention at centers with and without on-site Cardiac Surgery in the United States.JAMA Cardiol. 2017; 2: 25-33
- Management and outcomes of ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction in US renal transplant recipients.JAMA Cardiol. 2017; 2: 250-258
- Contemporary management of cardiogenic shock: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2017; 136: e232-e268
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: e78-e140
- Early revascularization in acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock. SHOCK Investigators. Should We Emergently Revascularize Occluded Coronaries for Cardiogenic Shock.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 625-634
- Cardiogenic shock caused by right ventricular infarction: a report from the SHOCK registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 41: 1273-1279
- Comparison of late survival in patients with cardiogenic shock due to right ventricular infarction versus left ventricular pump failure following primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2007; 99: 431-435
- Intraaortic balloon support for myocardial infarction with cardiogenic shock.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 1287-1296
- Shock in acute myocardial infarction: the Cape Horn for trials?.Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 1828-1835
- Percutaneous left ventricular assist devices vs. intra-aortic balloon pump counterpulsation for treatment of cardiogenic shock: a meta-analysis of controlled trials.Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 2102-2108
- Percutaneous left ventricular assist devices in acute myocardial infarction complicated by cardiogenic shock.Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 2057-2063
- A randomized clinical trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of a percutaneous left ventricular assist device versus intra-aortic balloon pumping for treatment of cardiogenic shock caused by myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 1584-1588
- Percutaneous mechanical circulatory support versus intra-aortic balloon pump in cardiogenic shock after acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: 278-287
- A diagnostic accuracy study validating cardiovascular ICD-9-CM codes in healthcare administrative databases. The Umbria Data-Value Project.PLoS One. 2019; 14e0218919